Select Alloys products are to be found across a wide range of applications as diverse as land based turbine components, hot end turbo charger wheels, medical implants, special components requiring superalloy performance and many more. We have both ISO-9001 and have recently achieved the ISO-14001 environmental management approval. Our success is based on taking pride in the quality and accuracy of the materials we process and supply, using argon and x-ray equipment to ensure uniformity and analytical accuracy.
Select Alloys & Materials Ltd has a wide range of customers who regularly purchase vacuum and air melted scraps in Nickle, Cobalt and ferrous based alloys. In addition to supplying the UK’s domestic casting industry, Select alloys products are exported worldwide to Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, the Middle East, Far East and the USA.
Vacuum cast and wrought products:
- Inconel – IN718 , IN713, IN625, IN939, IN792M5A, PWA1483, C263, IN738
- Mar M Alloys – Marm246, Marm247, Marm509,
- Rene Alloys – R41, R77, R80, R125, R142, ect
- Hastelloy – Hast X, Hast C-276
- Rhenium Bearing alloys – PWA 1484, PWA 1426, CMSX 4, CMSX 10, CM186, Rene N5, Rene 142
- Tantalum Scrap - CP Ta, 97/3 Ta/W, secondary refinery
- Stellite Scrap – HS 6, HS-25, HS-188, HS31, FSX414, CoCr (F75)
- Titanium Scrap – Ferro grade, 6-4 Feed stock, turnings and solids
- Zirconium Scrap – Zr702